Base Price $60
Price varies based on size, detail, and body placement. More photos here.
1. Does it hurt? It really depends on the placement of the tattoo. Some areas will hurt differently. Bony areas may hurt a little more.
2. Do men and women feel it differently? Mostly it will feel the same, but there are some areas that will feel different. For example, comparatively the chest tends to hurt more for men than women.
3. How do we price a tattoo, is it by the hour or by the piece? That can be a difficult question to answer. Smaller pieces can range from $60 to $100 and is priced by the piece instead of by the hour. Whereas a larger piece, such as a sleeve or a large piece across the back is done by the hour.
4. Do you have to make an appointment for a tattoo or a piercing? Walk-ins are welcome for piercings, however tattoos might have to have an artist help with the drawing. We stay quite busy and we also want to get our clients in our chair so they can start enjoying their new artwork.
5. Do piercings hurt? No they don’t, it is a quick process. For most clients its over before they know it.